Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Overwhelmed with projects...


I have actually not finished any quilting projects in the recent past.  I've been feverishly knitting some gifts for Christmas instead.  I have, however, been considering what to do next-finish a UFO or start something new.  Yet to be decided.

In the meantime I have been trying to clean up my sewing area.  I've come across a BOM project that I purchased from Material Obsession in Australia.  I have only opened one of the bags to inspect the contents, except to ooh and ah over the fabric choices through the clear plastic.  This was a 10 month program with a  once a month shipping.  I have come to the conclusion that I will never have time to complete this project.  And, despite the fact that I love the fabrics included--Kathy Doughty's ability to combine fabrics is awesome and so unlike what we put together here in the US--I just don't want to dismantle the blocks for the fabrics themselves.  So I'm going to offer them for sale.   All blocks are complete.  Plexi-glass templates are included in the bag if they are required for completion of the block.  No additional supplies would be needed (except needle and thread, of course). Original price of each block was $49 and I am going to ask $225 for the complete set of blocks.  Anyone interested?  The blocks have been stored in a pet free, smoke free area of my home.     I will ship internationally.  The buyer must pay shipping and insurance, if desired.  The entire project will be magnificent!


 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dena Crain Work

Dena Crain Work
Tesselated Design